Nevada State High School
Practice Proficiency Examinations
"Self-knowledge is the discovery of the false. Once you
discover something is false, you lose interest in it. You do not have
to find what is true: when the false is discarded truth is there. In
this way truth is its own solution."
The Purpose of this site is to supply the practical knowledge
necessary for a well-rounded understanding of what is expected for
the participants to be able to pass the Nevada State High School
Proficiency Examination. A further aim is to develop familiarity with
the exam. The major purpose of every exam in this site is to provide
practice in doing so.
- Practice Test In Science form-A October 1999
- Practice Test In Science form-B February 2000
- Practice Test In Science form-C February 2001
- Practice Test In Science form-D February 2002
- Practice Test In Math form-E Released Part 1&2 (24
- Practice Test In Reading form-E Released Part 1&2
- Nevada Writing Assessment Holistic Rubric
- Review Guide -This review guide is intended to be used
by teachers, principals, and school districts as a supplemental
Adobe Studio Exchange
Adobe end-user license agreement
The FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for viewing and/or
printing these documents. If you do not have this software installed,
download it here.
The fastest way to download Adobe's most popular viewers.
- Clark County School
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Community College of
Southern Nevada (CCSN)
My Web Pages are: survive.org,
Return to Home
Ronald G. Anderson.
To be part of a professional team that is on the cutting
edge, and has a positive impact on society and in the community.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated12/17/2002. Copyright"©
1996-2003 www.survive.org, All Rights Reserved